PDA

View Full Version : Motivational Tips and Secrets

mrsupps
05-15-2013, 09:46 AM
Good Article in the Articles section: https://www.muscle-research.com/content.php?228-Motivational-Secrets

A1food4u
05-15-2013, 09:57 AM
The best motivation is NOT doing it alone... there are all sorts of ways a partner can help....especially in weak moments where you don't feel like working out...or when you feel you need that fattening sugary something....having someone share the ride is great motivation.

kennywagoner
04-26-2014, 07:58 AM
the challenge isnt getting a workout partner its keeping one in the last 10 years ive probably had 20 workout partners all of them have quit they start out all in it to win it then they just stop showing and working out all together and after all those years and all those partners what matters is im still there every morning cause i have a goal and i dont quit i have something to prove and thats the mind set people need to get it to be succesful

garryb
05-07-2014, 04:02 PM
I have found that the best way to keep motivated is to not worry about what others think or say. I choose to simply do me , with that said ,I also find people who I admire or have attributes that I want myself, then I shoot be better .

You are your own worst enemy.there's no harder critic than yourself and I refuse to let me beat myself ,since I know deep down what I'm truly made of.

21"GunSalute
05-07-2014, 11:13 PM
I have found that the best way to keep motivated is to not worry about what others think or say. I choose to simply do me , with that said ,I also find people who I admire or have attributes that I want myself, then I shoot be better .

You are your own worst enemy.there's no harder critic than yourself and I refuse to let me beat myself ,since I know deep down what I'm truly made of.

100% agree brotha!!!! Well said. I always live by that also, who gives a f#$k what others think!!!

MTP
07-31-2014, 12:34 AM
My best advice would be to be your own motivation. I powerlift, so I often watch videos of past PR's and whatnot before a sesh, and aim to outdo myself in some way each day

Xaero
08-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Arnold motivational quotes always seem to get me going :D

young gotti
08-11-2014, 02:32 PM
i used to watch iron asylum vidoes before i left work but they changed how they did their vidoes and now i can't watch them, i used to get motivation from seeing ppl bigger and stronger than me at the gym...even if they didn't seem to know what they were doing and unnatural, it motivated me to work harder to look better than them

at my new gym it's really tough, not much equipment so less creativity, more ppl with bad lifting practices, and not many ppl in good shape so i have to get motivation from myself and remind myself of what the goals are

rockyf1991
02-16-2015, 08:56 PM
Although I often train alone, I find when I train with a partner I am pushed so much harder! It also helps to have someone help check your form while you are focusing on lifting, sometimes you can't see everything in the mirror! love motivational quotes too, just as a quick reminder as to why you are doing the hard yards, and what the result will be!