Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PCT - After Ostarine Cycle

Hi, looking to run Ostarine (Ostashred) cycle for 6 weeks at 25mg but needed some advice on PCT as I know it doesn't need to be as stacked a an AAS cycle. Just need some advice on what I was thinking -

Aromatase Is being run with Ostarine.

PCT - 4 Weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg
    DAA

Would this be suitable?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by MJH90 View Post
    Hi, looking to run Ostarine (Ostashred) cycle for 6 weeks at 25mg but needed some advice on PCT as I know it doesn't need to be as stacked a an AAS cycle. Just need some advice on what I was thinking -

PCT - 4 Weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg
    DAA

Would this be suitable?

Thanks in advance
    If you've used nolva before and know you respond well to it, then by all means bring it in.

Otherwise I'd look at adding in something like Test Infusion to do an all around job of bringing natural test back up and the nice thing is, it also has a slight cycle support complex in it. Nothing like full blown TUDCA and whatnot, but enough to take care of those extras and keep an eye on BP, a little bit of liver health, etc.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Okay so test infusion on its own for PCT would do the trick for 4 weeks?

Also as I've already purchased some daa already and this is in test infusion, could I just take the daa with some formstanzol and have nolva on standby for any adverse added oestrogen effects or is test infusion the best option standalone as it includes liver support. Concerned as I have gyno from puberty and wanna make sure I do everything I can to prevent making it worse

if you're using ostashred is has an AI in it, Arimistane so there might be a estro rebound? not sure but when I took Osta shred I went like 10 weeks and felt shutdown so I did Nolva (3 weeks), Stinging Nettle, Mucuna Puriens along with Sustain Alpha (just wanted to try it not really necessary) I was fully recovered.

Okay thanks. Think I'm going to take Post Cycle 3X Vital Labs as this looks like a solid all in one and also my DAA.
    How did you find Ostashred, decent gains?

PCT - 4 Weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg
    DAA

Would this be suitable?

Thanks in advance
    you dont need nolva for just 6 weeks of osta bro.. just use a good good test booster like test infusion and daa.. and you good.. both are in the mr supps store

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

I would only do the nolva if you feel shutdown. If you don't exceed 8 weeks you may be fine. I took Osta mostly for fat loss but there definitely was some strength gains but I didn't put on any sort of noticable muscle mass because This was 2 months after I went on a bulk with Black Extreme and gained 20+ lbs. I could definitely see recomp effects though. I went from 183 to 174 i believe.

Okay cheers guys, thanks for the help, I've took this on board 👍🏼💪🏼

Okay cheers guys, thanks for the help, I've took this on board ��������
    no problem good friend...any other questions you have, just post away! we are here to help

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper