Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old lifter needs help!

Hi I'm 39 year, on trt therapy looking to research either mk 2866, gw 501516 or s4. I want to see which would help with bf reduction. Currently stats;
    Bf% 18
    Height 5'11"
    Lbs 250
    PR on deads 424
    Pr squat 405
    Pr bechpress 270
    Thanks for the help.

Welcome to MR! Happy to have you here!

All 3 have some impact on reducing bf% when diet and training are dialed in, but I would lean more toward GW as the best for the job.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

So I would not have to run the full triple stack? Use Gw and trt therapy, which is 200/week, would I need to include anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Phillips View Post
    So I would not have to run the full triple stack? Use Gw and trt therapy, which is 200/week, would I need to include anything else?
    what you need vs. what you could do would be different....I'd suggest starting with the GW like Midwest said and if you feel inclined then you can add to it but I wouldn't necessarily say you "need" to add anything else
    MR. Supps Rep...contact me with any questions you may have

Save 10% using code: cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by young gotti View Post
    what you need vs. what you could do would be different....I'd suggest starting with the GW like Midwest said and if you feel inclined then you can add to it but I wouldn't necessarily say you "need" to add anything else
    Agreed.

And also if this is your first experience with any of those compounds, I wouldn't advise jumping into all of them. If there is/was a negative side, it would be hard to pinpoint where it came from (and S4/andarine is notoriously well known for giving vision sides).

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

- Andy Mineo

Welcome to MR...and 39 is not old...I am 46 this year lol.

Try SARMS, the S4 will mess with your eyes after a while, I never got much from GW myself or SARMS for that matter.

4iu of GH with TRT will be your stack IMO.

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

Thanks guys, I've read s4 and the vision. I'm looking for one compound that will work with my HrT therapy and push me over my platue.

Just ordered my GW, excited to see how this compound works.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Phillips View Post
    Just ordered my GW, excited to see how this compound works.
    Definitely keep us posted.

I've ran GW a few times, but I actually use it just pre-cardio these days (and only on days when I'll play basketball for 2 hours or something similar; not just for 30 min LISS, etc.). The endurance benefits are most noticeable to me.

- Andy Mineo

I have used several sarms over the year just to try out and see what happens. I am not impressed at all. They seem to be universaly weak and not worth the cost.

Personally I would invest that money in a good PH cycle and the proper supports, food and training instead. I just never got any real benifit. Ive tried S4, GW, MK677 and MK2866. For hundereds of dollars its just not worth it.

Also keep in mind these things are fairly new to the industry. Nobody really knows the long term effects. Many steroids and most prohormones have been trialed and proven successful since the 60's.