Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Need advice as what I should be taking

I'll give you guys the complete run down.

I'm 35. About 4 year ago I was about 400 pounds. My goal was weight loss. I dropped 160 pounds. Then I started working back on strength. I gained back some weight but it's mostly muscle.

Here is my work out schedule
    Bjj (Brazilian JiuJitsu)
    Mt (Muay Thai)
    Mma (mixed martial arts)
    Monday 7-8 no gi Bjj
    8-9 mt
    Tuesday 6-7 Bjj gi
    Wednesday 7-8 mma
    8-9 Mt
    Thurs. 5-6 1 on 1 mt
    6-7 Bjj gi
    Fri. 6-7 mt

Weekends I rest, compete, do seminars or go to fights. Depends.

I just changed up my supplements a little(less then a week ago). I ditched gummy vitamins and went to a gnc vitapack (performance and vitality). I just added a test booster (Arnold) and a dim (Olympic labs dim 100). I gained some fat in my thighs and couldn't understand how so I decided to try this

I've been taking a protein shake with creatine and glutamine after training. I'm terrible at remembering them during the day but I usually get atleast one in on top of that a day. I take an extra fish oil at night and I also go on and off a cla.

Any suggestions or tweeks would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sj1981; 08-10-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Also because of the weight loss I have loose skin in some spots. Makes it hard to determine good gains and bad gains

Quote Originally Posted by sj1981 View Post
    I'll give you guys the complete run down.

I'm 35. About 4 year ago I was about 400 pounds. My goal was weight loss. I dropped 160 pounds. Then I started working back on strength. I gained back some weight but it's mostly muscle.

Here is my work out schedule
    Bjj (Brazilian JiuJitsu)
    Mt (Muay Thai)
    Mma (mixed martial arts)
    Monday 7-8 no gi Bjj
    8-9 mt
    Tuesday 6-7 Bjj gi
    Wednesday 7-8 mma
    8-9 Mt
    Thurs. 5-6 1 on 1 mt
    6-7 Bjj gi
    Fri. 6-7 mt

Weekends I rest, compete, do seminars or go to fights. Depends.

I just changed up my supplements a little(less then a week ago). I ditched gummy vitamins and went to a gnc vitapack (performance and vitality). I just added a test booster (Arnold) and a dim (Olympic labs dim 100). I gained some fat in my thighs and couldn't understand how so I decided to try this

I've been taking a protein shake with creatine and glutamine after training. I'm terrible at remembering them during the day but I usually get atleast one in on top of that a day. I take an extra fish oil at night and I also go on and off a cla.

Any suggestions or tweeks would help.

what are your numbers now? what exactly are you looking to accomplish? fat loss?

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

so you wanna cut down some size? check my latest thread.

At your age with that much MMA I would certainly look into a joint support complex. https://www.mrsupps.com/productcateg.../joint-health/

Forged Joint and Xtreme Joint are both really good options.

I have heard lots of users say they feel skin tightening with products like Forma Stanzol not sure that would help out much with I imagine you are experiencing, but it couldn't hurt and might be worth a shot on areas that are not too lose.

Yeah, if you let us know more of a direction of what you want to accomplish, we can definitely help.

I know you listed out your regimen, but are you wanting to keep focusing on endurance and strength? on muscle gain? on fat loss?

I know the answer is usually "all of them" lol, but if you sort of prioritize them, we can help!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo