Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Thread: A little help

A little help

Ok new here i am starting my routine I am taking prework out during the work out i am taking a bcaa after workout i am taking a whey protein powder and before bed glutamine. So my goal is to build muscle while loosing fat. I am also counting macro nutrient my current set up is 25% carbs 118g 35%protein 176g 49%fat 84g .is this a good plan any help welcomed

Give us your age, height, weight and your lifting history and we'll go from there.

33 ,5 10 ,231 lifted a lot in high school and started to scale back in college

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

I'll try to answer this in detail for you when I'm not on my phone tomorrow. You will get plenty of solid advice here.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Okay, so building muscle while losing fat (recomping/recomposition) is the dream that everyone wants. It's doable, but it's difficult (it requires precise nutrition in addition to solid training and anabolic enhancement makes it more attainable).

What I would suggest, though, is decide which of those two you would place as a higher priority right now -- gaining muscle or losing fat. Let's focus on the one that you want the most right now. It doesn't mean we can't get some recomp action, but it will be much easier (and more satisfying to you, seeing the progress).

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

i agree with midwest, its much harder to do both at the same time.Everything becomes more complex and not only more complex.. both happen at a slower rate.

what are your stats?before deciding on goals and diet

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Hey brother...you are a tad off on your calculations, you should be aiming for approximately 3345 calories a day. On a Low Carb plan (25/45/30) your macros should be around 209g Carbs, 376g Protein, 112g Fat. Stick with clean food, train hard, do your cardio 5x a week at least for 30 min in morning preferred and see how that treats you...and keep a log.

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

beast nailed it along with ma. pick one , and adjust your diet . i actually think the protien may be a bit high in ma's post but thats not going off of math, its simply going off just my opinion but your orig pro and fats is def too low.
    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.
    CHANCES ARE THE QUESTIONS YOUR ASKING HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

garryb's youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJr4...Y&noredirect=1