Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Lgd 4033, dnp, clenbuterol

Looking for advice, main goal is to lower body fat percentage and add lean mass. Should I run DNP & CLENBUTEROL cycles & them the LGD 4033 or can I stack acouple together... meaning LGD and DNP or CLEN????
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.... especially if you have ran or have experience with one or more compounds.... thanks

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

i dont think anyone should run dnp. with that said ....id pick one or the other , cut or bulk. if your diet is proper you will lean up to a degree as you bulk,. then you can cut with clen and a diffrent style diet.
    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.
    CHANCES ARE THE QUESTIONS YOUR ASKING HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

garryb's youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJr4...Y&noredirect=1

Thanks man, any advice on what would be better to do first? Like bulk then cut or cut then bulk, I'm thinking maybe bulk then cut, to lose what bf% plus what I gain from bulking! But I'm also thinking to cut then stack the lgd 4033 with cardarine because it helps with losing fat.... or maybe after I run the lgd.... I know it might sound like I'm all over the place... just want the best results possible.... I've dropped from 212lbs to 194 lbs just from diet and lifting.... happy with my weight. Just want to lose bf% so my muscle has more definition.... thanks again...

well , you can do it either way. if you have a decent amount of bf, id suggest you loose or bring it down a bit , only so you can stay motivated. what i mean by that is if your leaner you will see more change in body compasition which will drive you more. if you bulk which is fine also , but if you have a substantial amount of bf , your body comp may look a bit fatter,even tho you may be adding muscle. if you get what im saying. now with new muscle meanes more energy out put which means more calories being burned...ie more fat you loose..

lgd will def put size on , and with a good diet it can be lean , with minimal wat ret.

if you are fairly lean meaning you can atleast see abs and some minor definition, id proly opt to run the lgd along with higher intensity work out and using the gw.
    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.

garryb's youtube channel

honestly your diet will dictate most of your results. dnp will be the only drug that will literally work withought you having to work. but like i said i personaly dont think people should mess with it. im not against it , but the risk vs reward in my opinion isnt worth it. it can be ran safe, but it isnt something you can fuck up on.
    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.

garryb's youtube channel

Totally get what your saying... I have good size, enuff that it helps with energy output to burn more calories... I'm a truck driver so I've had a bad diet for awhile but, like I said I've lost 15lbs already or more... it's just I still have body fat in the front, everywhere else is fine... but I've heard if you lose enuff it will make more that just your stomach have more definition... I'm more focused on losing bf% then bulking because I'll look amazing with it at a lower % so I think I'm going to take your advice and cut first... diet hard, train hard, and get to where I want to be first, then like you said it will be alot easier to see my gains... you make alot of sense... and when I bulk, I'm going to eat enough to be in surplus but only eating healthy foods... I'm against the term dirty bulk... I have enough size, more focus on looking better than bigger... but when I bulk I don't want to cut a ton afterwards to lose the dirty part... it will kind of ruin all my hard work before I bulk... thanks again... I'm enjoying talking to you... do you have an experience with yohimbine? Someone just told me it works quite well for a inexpensive product... also do you have and fat loss products that worked well for you.... if you had to use them... I have my diet in check and that and working out is 75% of what makes you lose the most fat...

i personally do not have ato worry aboy loosing fat much, i a stay very thean year round , an with my motabolisim i burn calories super fast even if i eat junk food. yohimbe is good , some cant take it or dont like to take it because it kinda fucks with their stomacdh but a lot of pwo have started to put it in them along with some fat burners. honestly i think if you run your clen right you shouldnr really need a whole lot of other fat burners really. im sure otheres can chime in with those types of supps as i dont take them personally. mk677 and cjc are a couple others that i do run that really help with leaning you out as well. mk is an oral growth hormone seratogan (spelling) that works off the hormone ghrellin, and cjc is a peptide that works off the petuitarty to up reg natural gh pulses. these in conjuction with each other are great and could def aid in the leaning out process. mk will or can make you hungry tho .
    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.

garryb's youtube channel

First off DNP can kill you, and is probably the most dangerous compound you can use in bb world.You shouldnt touch that stuff unless you are an expert on it and then still think twice.

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper