Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Help with diet pills

Hi all,

I have acquired some T5 PhenMax 60 mg appetite suppressants... it says on the bottle to take two 60mg tablets a day but everywhere I read no-one seems to be taking over 35mg a day which has me quite concerned... does anyone have any experience with these?
    I am taking these with a high protein low carbs diet and exercise.

Thanks!!

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

Can't advise any use of it, but all I can say is I had a friend who had that prescribed and it was pretty intense according to him. It worked for him, but it's not something I personally would want to use.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Well I'm definitely cutting the dose in half from now on! My heart was racing heaps it was awful I'm so relieved it calmed down.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

Phentermine is really powerful stuff.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Phentermine is really powerful stuff.
    is that what those pills are??? if so i would be very careful with that bro. phentermine is not something to play with

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

As a matter of fact, I myself am on a "diet". Just plain will power and common sence! I know I can do it if I truly want to. just eat right and a little exercise https://hellomaterialsblog.com/the-banana-diet/. I can't tell you or your mother what is right or wrong but Just be very carefull as to diet pill, etc. It seems as if you have the will and caring to support you mom and maybe that is all she needs. Encouragemnt and you!
    Last edited by Besson; 11-04-2020 at 11:26 PM.