Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Thread: Sweets

Sweets

The past few days I really have been craving sweets, I really don't want to undo everything I have done. What does everyone do when they hit that craving ?

Depends on the type of person you are and a number of factors. My wife can eat just about 4 spoonfuls of ice cream and be content; I can't touch a pint without finishing it. If you're in the former category, then indulge so long as your macros and caloric allotment allow for it. If you're in the latter category, then you're better served with other things that hit your sweet tooth -- diet sodas and flavored waters can help. Even a lot of BCAAs and pre-workouts taste sweet and can hit the spot, too, if you're looking for something sweet and fruity. If you're looking for something with more texture, baking with whey can be beneficial, as well. The cinnamon bun isolate tastes amazing and you can whip it up with greek yogurt or in low-cal cake options, too.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

I always mix protein powder in my yogurt.....it's almost like a protein pudding
    MR. Supps Rep...contact me with any questions you may have

Save 10% using code: cheaper

i mix my whey iso cinna buns from muscle research with peanut butter and milk and its just like an ice cream sunday! lol i love it

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Check out the Power Chews Line. They are awesome little candies to handle your sweet tooth with supplements!

All great suggestions above, the wife and I make homemade protein bites and keep in the freezer, they work for evening sweet tooth cravings, plus healthy fats and protein. Also if you are lacking Magnesium, you may have strong cravings for sugar products...especially chocolate.

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

Quote Originally Posted by forumAdmin View Post
    Check out the Power Chews Line. They are awesome little candies to handle your sweet tooth with supplements!
    power chews taste similar to sweet tart candies .. so that another way to go if you seeking that candy taste..

try the iso, peanut butter and almond milk and thats golden for a sundae type of taste

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Eating sugar makes the yeast multiply, thus intensifying cravings and creating a vicious circle. Steroids and stress, which increase your body's secretion of the hormone cortisol, can suppress your immune system, allowing yeast to run wild, making sugar cravings constant.
    NO LINKS IN SIG

Think about things that you can use instead of sugar. Protein cakes sweetened with Stevia always help.

Lately I started adding a few mini choc chips to my protein pudding/sludge..
    Mr Supps Ambassador