Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Stacking products......HELP

I get the info emails from this site. They had stacking packages that you order. I saw one and ordered it. After receiving it I thinks its for post cycle therapy. I got Forma, Forged, and Power Chews. I have not been to the gym in a year and wanted a boost. Is this the wrong stack package and not to use just getting back into the gym?

Can I use this for that and if not what should I use. Appreciate any info.

Welcome to MR!

So it sounds like you got the perfect PCT stack.

While that stack is ideal for a PCT due to increasing testosterone and controlling estrogen, those things are positive in every other scenario, too; just far more important in PCT. Thus, this can certainly be used even if it's not a PCT situation to take advantage.

Forma will help you dry up and lean out a bit and the other products will help to increase your testosterone levels.

Ultimately, your training and nutrition will dictate the outcome, but this stack will certainly help you achieve your goals!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Really appreciate your feedback. So if I do use this stack to get back into the gym. Them what would you recommend for Post Cycle?
    OR should I get a different stack to start (what would you recommend, remember I haven't been to gym in a year)

Quote Originally Posted by hoggieca3 View Post
    Really appreciate your feedback. So if I do use this stack to get back into the gym. Them what would you recommend for Post Cycle?
    OR should I get a different stack to start (what would you recommend, remember I haven't been to gym in a year)
    Nothing in this stack would require a post cycle (all natural and no suppression -- only way you'd have suppression is if you took the forma and dosed it ridiculously high beyond what the label suggests).

But as far as a stack to get back in the gym, there's really no right or wrong answer. If you're not utilizing a pre-workout, I would start with that. Depending on how you tolerate stimulants, something like Pump Juice Extreme would be great to add in. Good proven ingredients for better workouts and an energy boost to push you in there.

Bottom line is your training, nutrition and rest are going to be the most important, but there are always things you can add to the mix depending on your budget.

Let me know your goals and what you're thinking and I can make suggestions that best suit you.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo