Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Question Derpy derp derp derp. After looking futher into the forums...

I probably belong here. So as much as I don't want to post any stats... After my accident I've put on a lot of bad weight. Finally back to lifting, and eating well, and it is melting off. week 4, 11 lbs down, 5 inches combined off my waist and hips; I still have a long way to go but decided to buy a B-drol stack and extra; I understand that Recomp, Both fat loss and muscle gain are hard to attain, but I'm determined not to fail. I have already seen the fluctuation of rapid loss, and miniscule loss accompanied by strength gains. 4 PRs in the last 2 weeks, 2 being overwritten this week. All without any test boosters. I want to run these 2 B-Drol bottles and see where I can get myself in the time I have.

arsenal: 2 bottles of B-drol v3, 2 forged pct, 1 test infusion.

I currently don't count macros to a T; but maintain, at least 200g protein a day, and about 90-130g EFAs, Carbs are mostly complex in the form of beans/lentils mixed(up to 1-4 cups) and approx. 3-4 cups of veg. 95% of what I eat is clean, I do have 1 to 1.5 cheat meals a week, which barely count as cheat meals because I still maintain almost clean foods( no fried, no hydrogenated bs, no white(and/or sugary)carbs ).

Sups; proteins(sustained release), bcaa's all day long, Carbion+ with bcaa's during training, multi vit, kombucha, veg supplement. RippedFreak in the AM before cardio(occasionally on the RF). Fish oil, and Flax seed oil. I try to get about 10-12g Omega 3 a day ( I find this helps a lot ) plus 5g of creatine and glutamine daily.

so stats... I'm kinda reluctant to post before photos as they have been truly humiliating, but once I reach after status, I'll def share...

30ish(already!!!!) , 5'8", 238lbs, bf is speculated to be 25-35% I lift as heavy as I can with proper form. Lifting for 8 years, off and on; This will be a permanent stick this time. I lift approx. 5 to 6 days a week. ( Used to run a 5 day split 6 days a week ) Now trying Back/bicep, Chest/Tricep, LEGDAY, Deadlifts/Shoulders, and sometimes misc days with whatever doesn't hurt thrown in.

I was going to jump right in, and go 6 pills a day, throughout the day, 2 am 2 midday and 2 pm. Just running it until the bottles are out, then PCT.

The last 2 Katana cycles I ran were great, Strength increase was noticeable after the first serving, I know people say it takes more time, but adding 20-40lbs to my lifts day 1 was 100% not a placebo. Due to some underlying issues they didn't result in great success( medical reasons )... and a lack of cardio both times really killed it.
    This time around, I waited until I was at least a month into consistent cardio and lifts.

Suggestions, advice and any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Faithless; 02-02-2017 at 09:32 AM.

I would probably start off at 1 cap 3x/day. Going higher is something you certainly can do, but the main thing I would keep an eye on is the arimistane dose in there and going too high could be less than beneficial, IMO.

If you dose it at the 3 caps/day, you're looking at an 8 week run, which gives you plenty of time to focus on recomping (and isn't a major concern as this isn't methylated/liver toxic). I'd go ahead and run the Forged PCT and Test Infusion together as your PCT afterward and hold onto that 2nd bottle of Forged for another time.

Any specific questions you have about setting it up? I'd be happy to help. It sounds like you have a really good plan laid out for yourself already.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

All right, Thanks for the reply MidwestBeast .

I appreciate it. I will take said advice as I have not used a arimistane before and assess my tolerance after running 3 caps/day for a week or so.

That part about it potentially being less than beneficial at high dose, just curious as to why ? after seeing your post on my phone at lunch, I tried doing some research but didn't find much data associated with high dosage.

One of the things I read posted on the forums that had me concerned was with this type of product and the effects, on someone with high BF% potentially leading to estrogen production/complications or side effects. ( I think it was referencing AI/estrogen conversion due to BF% being high. ) Was this what you were referring to ?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Basically the main concern is running it too high can yield "too good" of E2 control. And while you want E2 low, you still want it somewhere around that normal range. You don't want it to plummet to nothing -- that's bad news. So you could toy with running it up to 4 caps if you want; just assess how your body is reacting and pay attention to the sides of low E2 (painful joints, etc.).

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

- Andy Mineo

Okay, Thanks a lot for the info, I did notice some minor joint pain in the one joint I have had some bigger issues with. So far so good otherwise. Most probably won't be going over the 3/day, unless I take joint support daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithless View Post
    Okay, Thanks a lot for the info, I did notice some minor joint pain in the one joint I have had some bigger issues with. So far so good otherwise. Most probably won't be going over the 3/day, unless I take joint support daily.
    Good deal, bro.

I've never had joint issues *knock on wood* so I don't have any experience with products, but I've heard solid stuff about Achilles:

https://www.mrsupps.com/products/200/achilles/

And I can say that the formulas for both Forged Burner (https://www.mrsupps.com/products/17/...nt%2dsupport/#) and Xtreme Joint Support (https://www.mrsupps.com/products/95/...nt%2dsupport/#) are both good, comprehensive formulas. My favorite thing in each being the inclusion of cissus.

- Andy Mineo