Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Bdrol cycle for a first timer.

I have experience with Bdrol and ran a 4 week cycle my first time but I'm helping a friend design his cycle, he's in good shape and has never used a prohormone. I know my body and anything over 5 weeks starts to give me bad back pumps and joint soreness.

He's 150lbs and wants to put on about 15lbs using the Bdrol starter pack, I'm looking to see if I should recommend running the 8 week cycle or if I should keep him at a 4 week and then let him decide to keep running or take a break and then run another cycle.

Any suggestions on how I can help him to get the most beneficial use out of the Bdrol cycle?

He'll have a hard time packing on 15 lbs. in 4 weeks of B-Drol. He'd have to eat like a mofo. 5000+ cals a day. These days bdrol is a non methylated compound and your buddy should have no problems running it for 8 weeks as far as safety goes but everyone's different try 4 first if alls good by all means go another 4. He'd have a much better chance of packing on 15 running it 8 weeks. Any thing else just ask

We haven't ordered his first cycle yet but I am open to something that is a bit more potent than Bdrol. I know DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 worked well for me in the PH sections. If you have a recommendation I'm all ears. I looked at his labs and he's a healthy guy, I just don't want him to waste his money on a cycle. I've run DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 and had great result but I know what works for me may not work as well for him. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately any product on the market is going to be DHEA based. I'm not sure I could argue which ones are drastically better than B-Drol for the price. It's pretty stout.

You could look at the Sparta line also though: https://www.mrsupps.com/productmanuf...rta-nutrition/

Specifically Sparta Mass.
    www.mrsupps.com - Cutting Edge Supplements, Wholesale Prices

This really gave me the strength to be a beast. While I was on this product it made me realize why steroids would be so attractive.
    NO LINKS IN SIG