Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Thread: Missing item

Missing item

I’ve been ordering from MrSupps since well before the PH bans when beastrol helladrol and katandrol were 🔥. The ban messed that all up and here we are today. Any how since I’m 41 figured I’d try the male libido stack. Ordered it later than I wanted to cuz I really could of used those new lifting straps but waited too long. Ordered stack, came quick as can be like always, except one part of the stack was missing. Even had some decent samples in it like they always do but alas still missing 1/3 of the stack. So I took picture of all the opened stuff and emailed MrSupps my issue very quickly get a “your claim has been received” email. Cool. Man I shit u not, like not even 30 min I think, got email “so sorry, here’s your new tracking number for missing item, the pictures aren’t needed.” If all companies worked this way quick, efficient, and courteous doing business would be a hell of lot better. There was no “well the order sheet said it was packed sir” type stuff at all. I’lve always recommend people to this site for goodies even not as powerful as the old days there’s still some decent products for reasonable prices. Thank you again MrSupp and team

Mr. Supps is one of a kind

I let them know on mon afternoon and my missing item with some nice bonus samples was here on wed. Always solid with this place

Quote Originally Posted by TheNYGeneral View Post
    I let them know on mon afternoon and my missing item with some nice bonus samples was here on wed. Always solid with this place
    I passed it along