Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Increased traffic

How can we get more activity on her. I love spending free time discussing on the boards but there isn't enough people on here posting new threads to appease me! I want more discussion!

Lol. Logs seem to draw a lot of attention. I'm half way through my androgenix cycle, it's a triple stack and its incredible. It blows my last black forge extreme cycle out of the water. Just have not really had time to get into details about it, and mr supps doesn't sell it, so not sure if anyone here would be interested in it?

Go out and recruit more members!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

as a log oriented site, most come here for a specific product or purpose, if you don't make any friendships or new aquaintences thru your log their is no incentive to interact on a social level. Mod's could aid with this by starting threads that inspire banter..... just sayin....

Im here and finishing a mini pct after sarms stack. Looking forward to sharing back and forth as well. Stocking up atm in preparation for my next go around.

Quote Originally Posted by jester9168 View Post
    Lol. Logs seem to draw a lot of attention. I'm half way through my androgenix cycle, it's a triple stack and its incredible. It blows my last black forge extreme cycle out of the water. Just have not really had time to get into details about it, and mr supps doesn't sell it, so not sure if anyone here would be interested in it?

Log it jester! Would love to check it out!

Glad you guys are thinking about it. We are always looking for new way to increase traffic.

The more members we have the more information and opinions we have access too. I like the idea of logging, and I'm always interested in following peoples logs.

We also give away free samples and free products to encourage participation.

You have a referral link on your profile you can give to people to register, so you can keep track of how many people you have referred.

Might have to work on some "Banter Threads" just to increase post activity and get people talking to each other.

The more friends you have here the more incentive you have to post.

I could use more good gym buddies

For a lot of us, I know it is hard to find people with the same interests, drive, and commitment. That is why we strive to make this forum a place for similar people with similar goals to connect.

I have a desire to began a new journey

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk