Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

nla shred her????

was wanting some feedback on this product.

How effective?
    Sides?
    suggested duration of use?

Psizzle is running it now with her mom I believe...she will chime in here soon.

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

So far I'm testing out the fat burner.

No sides to report. If you're like me and you've tried just about every fat burner under the sun, you 'know' when one is working...and this one does.

As far as duration, as with any fat burner, honestly the longest I take them is 30 days, MAYBE 60, but I always give my receptors and body a good rest. At some point it becomes useless.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Psizzle is running it now with her mom I believe...she will chime in here soon.
    Whoa. Weird haha

And it's just me for now - mom hasn't tried it yet

nice greatly appreciated she has literally tried every fat burner known to man/woman

currently she is taking 20mg of ostabol and is hardening up but wants a boost sort of speak. she normally goes about 30-45 days on previous thermogenics. so basically u highly recommend the shred her by mr supps?

Quote Originally Posted by Doinwork View Post
    nice greatly appreciated she has literally tried every fat burner known to man/woman

currently she is taking 20mg of ostabol and is hardening up but wants a boost sort of speak. she normally goes about 30-45 days on previous thermogenics. so basically u highly recommend the shred her by mr supps?
    I am a firm believer in MrSupps and have been a loyal customer for several years now. So yes.

I have no idea what Ostabol is though. So I can't help you there

Thanks psizzle!!! That was quick lol!!!

No doubt about that and greatly aooteciated

Psizzle is jogging it now with her mommy I believe...she will chime in here quickly.

she has posted look up three previous posts lol

the chicks on top of the game no doubt