Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stop missing gym days

everyone gets in a rut or on the lazy side and starts missing days at the gym i do then i tell my salf look at all the cash and time you have invested to look this way get your ass back in the gym now.

Haha... that's def a motivator! This is why I just don't have off days! Too easy for one off day to turn into 2, which leads to a week, which leads to 3 months....
    "overtraining" is overstated

Quote Originally Posted by Bootstomper View Post
    Haha... that's def a motivator! This is why I just don't have off days! Too easy for one off day to turn into 2, which leads to a week, which leads to 3 months....
    Agreed! I just started working out again after months! Started with a few days since we were moving houses..then I just became lazy and it all went down from there.

Ordered myself some epi and when I'm back in the game full force, gonna start my cycle! Can't wait!

I agree about the overtraining. I've been hitting my arms at least 3 times a week and its done wonders. I can see a bigger muscle group like legs and chest possibly overtraining but you know your limits

If it's sore, let it rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.... As if you cared...

yeah skipping gym can be good sometimes, if you dont feel like it dont go just dont skip it too often

I've stopped having "planned days off" and rather will just take an off day whenever the schedule takes over and the body is like "ya know, today would be a good rest day". When I'm not logging my stuff I have a hard time keeping track of the last day I took off was too :P.

Good advice!!!

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

I've stopped having "planned days off" and rather will just take an off day whenever the schedule takes over and the body is like "ya know, today would be a good rest day". When I'm not logging my stuff I have a hard time keeping track of the last day I took off was too :P.
    For the most part I'm the same way brother. I let my body make the decisions and we have a pretty good relationship lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would be one lost soul without the iron

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone that you meet."
    -Major General James Mattis

Veteran Member at The Iron Den

It's funny... my body and I's relationship has been similar to that of my wife and I.... We struggled at times, but over the years we've learned to communicate very well each other! Haha