Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Womens Fat Burner

Hey guys. What's a good supp for a shredder/fat burner? I need some energy, and just drop a few pounds. Like 5!(. I'm 42, and my body, along with energy levels are dropping like a MoFo)). I need help))
    Using Tapatalk

Contributor
    NLA Shred Her (I believe that's the name) is specifically for women. Keto Burn is another good bet. I've tried KetoBurn and it's great, no jitters and pretty good at suppressing appetite.

I think I'm going to order some Shred Her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Forged burner

Quote Originally Posted by Doinwork View Post
    Forged burner

Forged Burner is an incredibly popular thermogenic. The new version (without DMAA) is supposed to be as good, if not better than the old version (with DMAA).

Keto Burn is also gaining popularity and is very good too. It is similar to the Lean Xtreme product. It has the cortisol reducing ingredients 7-keto-DHEA, and 7-Beta-hydroxy-DHEA.

Shred Her is also a popular product (the whole NLA for Her line is pretty popular). It has Green Tea Extract, Raspberry Ketones, Caffeine, Green Coffee Bean Extract and Ursolic Acid as it's main ingredients.

VPX Liquid Clen is hugely popular too. This is a best seller that many people love.

And for spot reduction the Eviscerate Smolder is a very popular transdermal lotion that is also a great seller.

All the fat burners are here: https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCateg...7/Fat+Burners/

Read up on them and assess which one you think would be best for you based on their ingredients and what you can tolerate. Many people (like me) have issues with too much stimulant.

PM Me for MRSupps.com's latest discounts and sales...or for help or advice on supps and more.

I need to try the vpx liquid clen

My favorite without a doubt is forged burner.

Can't go wrong with the NLA For Her line though. So glad MrSupps started carrying it!

It's never a bad idea to take a good multivitamin if you know your diet isn't as well rounded as it should be...fat burner pills tend to be a waste of money though, you can skip those and get the same results just eating right and exercising (that you have to do anyway, to lose weight)...
    NO links in your sig please.

Quote Originally Posted by josephsia2 View Post
    It's never a bad idea to take a good multivitamin if you know your diet isn't as well rounded as it should be...fat burner pills tend to be a waste of money though, you can skip those and get the same results just eating right and exercising (that you have to do anyway, to lose weight)...
    keto burn has hardly any stims in it and hits fat burning with natural ingredents.. like green tea leaf green coffee extracts.Anyone just starting out i would advise that product for starts, it can be very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by john210 View Post
    Women can use the lower dosage of LGD-4033 and Ostarine stack. LGD-4033 is one of those SARMs that has been pretty well tested. There have been a number of human studies published, all with pretty minimal side effects, which make it a good pairing option. However, be informed that LGD-4033 doesn’t burn fat when taken on its own—it will help build muscle instead. This is another great reason to pair this product with something else like Ostarine, as the pair will be able to blast away fat and increase muscle mass at the same time.
    I would start of with something that isn't a SAM. Depending on your state, these are currently hard to locate and in some areas not at all. I would look at something with lower caffeine.