Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Big Ramy's Off-Season Diet

This is last year's diet supposedly. But as big as Ramy is off season (300++ lbs), I am suspicious of this diet plan. I think it should be a LOT more food.
    In as short as 3 years, Ramy (Mamdouh Elssbiay) has put on something like 80 - 90lbs of solid "Contest shape" muscle

Meal 1
    •12 egg whites
    •3 whole eggs
    •8 oz sweet potato

Meal 2
    •5 oz of rice
    •8 oz chicken breast

Meal 3
    •Protein shake

Meal 4
    •4 whole eggs
    •8 oz sweet potato

Meal 5
    •8 oz chicken breast
    •1 cup brown rice
    •1 cup sliced pineapple

Meal 6
    •10 oz salmon
    •1/2 cup cooked white rice

Meal 7
    •10 oz steak
    •Green salad

Meal 8 (taken in the middle of the night)
    •Protein shake
    •2 tbsp peanut butter

from flexonline

PM Me for MRSupps.com's latest discounts and sales...or for help or advice on supps and more.

Doesnt add up. Lol.......his maint calories have to be around 5k calories simply due to muscle mass......the protien looks like it would be there but the calories seem super low. I dunno, im not a pro nor do i know his body so mabe it is how he eats......hes lucky if he can have that amount of mas an low bf with minamal food intake. Drugs an genetics are strong with this one....lol
    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.
    CHANCES ARE THE QUESTIONS YOUR ASKING HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

garryb's youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJr4...Y&noredirect=1

Agreed, Garry. There is what, just over 2 pounds of meat there and that seems a little low but not bad with all those eggs. Maybe it's just because it seems way short on carbs and fats. Idk, but I agree. I'd wager some guys around 220 here could lock that plan down lol.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Depending on the amount of protein in his shakes (I used to make shakes that had 100g protein when I was bulking), he could have well over 500g of protein, maybe close to 600g in that diet. I didn't add up anything else, but I see a lot of sweet potato and rice in there. I see one salad and a little peanut butter. Maybe he didn't count veggies? Maybe he's eating broccoli with every meal? Maybe he adds 2-4 tbsp EVOO to his shakes? dunno?

Probably a ghost written article and not his diet at all. But who knows what 95% of the kids who read that would do if they saw what a 300lber really eats? They'd probably either quit or die by trying to start eating like that tomorrow.

I'm sure the GH/slin helps him use those nutrients efficiently too.

PM Me for MRSupps.com's latest discounts and sales...or for help or advice on supps and more.

Looks good to me but im not nearly his size id add some quest bars in there
    Last edited by hebrewslave; 10-26-2014 at 11:12 PM.

I didn't even see the protein shakes listed when I read through at first. You're right that you can definitely maximize calories that way.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

I remember reading an article about Big Victor Richards way back in like 1990 or 1991 where he said he would eat up to 10,000 to 12,000 calories a day when bulking. That's a LOT!

I remember getting 500-600 grams of protein in every day while bulking and that was a chore and a half.

Lmao.....whats funny is like u said......i wonder how many fuck tards are gonna go out and try to eat 5 to 600 grams of protien now because ceo and big rammy do it. Hahaha
    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.
    CHANCES ARE THE QUESTIONS YOUR ASKING HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

garryb's youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJr4...Y&noredirect=1

^hey im no fucktard
    ..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by garryb View Post
    Lmao.....whats funny is like u said......i wonder how many fuck tards are gonna go out and try to eat 5 to 600 grams of protien now because ceo and big rammy do it. Hahaha
    It's definitely something most people would have to work up to, unless they are already used to eating a large amount of food all day.