Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1 week beastdrol

the hoodie is awesome, nice material looks good and is extremely soft and comfortable...i really want to get another one, hopefully more colors in the future

the t-shirt is nice too, it's not underarmour material which is a plus imo, i can never get those shirts unwrinkled but it is a nice moisture wicking material, my buddy owns a t-shirt shop and swears by these same exact t-shirts, i'm going to grab another one, one size bigger next time but the size i bought is a bit short for my taste
    MR. Supps Rep...contact me with any questions you may have

Save 10% using code: cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by young gotti View Post
    the hoodie is awesome, nice material looks good and is extremely soft and comfortable...i really want to get another one, hopefully more colors in the future

the t-shirt is nice too, it's not underarmour material which is a plus imo, i can never get those shirts unwrinkled but it is a nice moisture wicking material, my buddy owns a t-shirt shop and swears by these same exact t-shirts, i'm going to grab another one, one size bigger next time but the size i bought is a bit short for my taste
    Agreed 100%, my friend.

I love that hoodie and right now it's more of a rotation for casual wear since we're getting more winter weather and I rock a heavier hoody to go to the gym (vs. a coat). But in the spring and fall, I'll definitely be using it there again. And if they release any other colors, I'm definitely getting any/all of them LOL.

I really like the shirt and I'll be waiting on whenever we get a chance to get the 2XL's as an option. I'm around 260 atm and my chest/back is just too wide/thick right now for it lol. It fits, but definitely is a fitted shirt, but comes up just a tad too high (sits right at the waist because of the pulling in the chest/back, so when I raise my arms I've got a belly t LOL). But yeah, it's an awesome material; light but durable and very, very comfy to wear.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Quote Originally Posted by young gotti View Post
    CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    That's not quite as extreme as I want, but kind of what I'm looking at doing by picking up a pair in maybe a M to see how they fit (because the XL fit well and as you'd expect).

Also, I wore the compression shorts to bed last night just for something to toss on and they're nice. lol
    Close Gotti. I like my shorts so tight you can tell my religion.

PM Me for MRSupps.com's latest discounts and sales...or for help or advice on supps and more.

nice, they look cool

I love all of the gears yall have.