Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Helladrol vs Anavar - women

I'm still a huge newbie, and even tho I've ran cycles, I'm still unsure if I've done things correctly. Hoping you guys can help me. I ran an 8-week cycle of Hella at 25mg per day. I loved it. Saw gains, my body looked great, and my side effects weren't bad at all. 6 weeks later, without any post cycle treatment, I ran an 8-week cycle of Anavar - 10mg per day. I saw nothing. It's been 6 weeks since the end of that cycle, and would like to run another Hella cycle. Do you recommend? Should I have blood work done? Would love opinions, and please let me know if I need to provide more info..

Thank you!!!

Look under women's supplements and you'll see a female w/screen name of psizzle she has done hella before I believe. Maybe she can help you better from a female perspective!

Oh, thank you! I probably posted this is the wrong place.

Yep, psizzle can definitely offer some great insight for you. MuscleAddiction's wife competes so he may have some advice, too.

I'll follow along to learn as well

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Hey Cara...yes my wife and I compete, and she has some experience with Var. 10mg of Var is a pretty mild dose, 5-10mg is basically beginner doses, if you had ran Hella (which if I am correct is more comparable to Tbol) at 25mg ED, then no 10mg of Var (if it was true Var) you wouldn't see the same effects...15mg milder a day. What side effects did you experience with Hella? Curious...when my wife ran Var for her last precontest cycle she ran it at 50mg ED and loved it, she was strong as heck and kept sides down by supplementing with Accutane, Taurine, BCAA's, TUDCA, Magnesium, Potassium, and a strict clean diet. I watched her as her coach, and she is looking forward to her next competition this year.

Thank you so much for your reply. With Hella, I had slight acne and my lower back knotted up when training. I started taking taurine and it seemed to help. The worst side effect was (sorry about tmi) sexual appetite. It was overwhelming and I hated it. I'd like to know what I could take to counteract that? Geez, I got no time for that. Other than that, no real problems.
    I really loved the Hella. I put on size in my arms and legs finally, and had good definition. I think ill run it again if you and your wife think a 6 week break is long enough?
    Best of luck to both of you competing in 2015!!

Yeah, the break periods are something I'm not familiar with when it comes to cycling for women. I know for a man, at best you get 3 cycles a year.

Good call on the taurine; that's a staple for sure. As for libido, I'm not sure of what to use to lower it; for me, a long enough cycle does that on its own lol.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Yeah, wait time should be 8 weeks if cycle was 8 weeks IMO, length of cycle = Time OFF. Well the sexual appetite I do not mind lol, I will let her take it out on me , and yes Taurine @ 3-5 grams ED for back pumps and cramps. Hmmmm, will have to have her a blast of Hella in the offseason this year!!! Good to hear female experience ...stick around would ya!

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

Haha!! Well, it was totally distracting...couldn't concentrate on anything but THAT!! Ugh...not good. One question....my last run was that low dose Var, which I saw nothing from. I was thinking I could go ahead and start Hella with a 6 week break? I guess I can wait a couple more weeks. I just get anxious with a new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    Haha!! Well, it was totally distracting...couldn't concentrate on anything but THAT!! Ugh...not good. One question....my last run was that low dose Var, which I saw nothing from. I was thinking I could go ahead and start Hella with a 6 week break? I guess I can wait a couple more weeks. I just get anxious with a new year.
    Did you take any liver & kidney support last two runs? Make sure you grab your support supplements I mentioned above, even Forged Liver Protection (on sale this week) with TUDCA is a solid combo. Also Fish Oils/Omegas, Taurine, Potassium, Magnesium, a good multi (Medivin has fish oils included or Her Omegas by NLA is what my wife takes with the My Antioxidants). Just make sure you are doing it right and healthy.