Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    is this the crap they sell at every supplement shop these days or some special stuff

my buddy of mine heard ray lewis was taking it so he went out and bought a bunch...then read reviews and returned it all

i heard it's garbage
    MR. Supps Rep...contact me with any questions you may have

Save 10% using code: cheaper

deer antler velvet may help in theory but i can promise you it doesnt do shit. DOn't waste your money.

it's the same stuff they rave about on the nightly news, blah, blah blah... i used the "most credible" source that all the pros were promoting..... all rubbish.

i have heard of it, and my understanding of it, is it actually contains igf-1 in it since it is what covers growing antlers on the animal, first time i ever heard of it was through a sports mag the nfl players all claiming they use it and thats why they are monsters (but cmon we all know the truth behind those guys ) however if you go on web md and look it up it has a decent run down

also mentions this

How does it work?

Deer velvet contains multiple substances including the female sex hormones estrone and estradiol. It also contains substances which may help cells grow and function

so idk if you want to increase estro lol

Red Dear Antler Velvet (Growth Hormone)

Ya trust me webmd is wrong.

Active Participant Straightshot's Avatar
    I have a co worker claiming he used some deer antler stuff that you injected right into a specific muscle you work out that day and that he had amazing results. But personaly never tried it If i'm going to spend my hard earned dollars its going to be 100% certain to work.

i wouldnt mess with it, where the research on it

lol....

this is funny. NO IT DOESNT WORK.

please please please do not spend money on anthing GH related unless its a peptide or real GH

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcBride View Post
    Poor Bambi.....smh

LOLz
    LOL, Bambi from what I can recall didn't have any antlers.

What I find skeptical about this is that the deer will rub their antlers until all the velvet or covering comes off. So how is this velvet stuff collected and processed ? does someone wlk the forest following the deer around...... don't forget the process of growing antlers is seasonal so the supply has to be difficult to maintain. I'd bet most of the stuff is ground up antler, which could have the marrow inside but active hormones, common.....

Red Dear Antler Velvet (Growth Hormone)

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    LOL, Bambi from what I can recall didn't have any antlers.

What I find skeptical about this is that the deer will rub their antlers until all the velvet or covering comes off. So how is this velvet stuff collected and processed ? does someone wlk the forest following the deer around...... don't forget the process of growing antlers is seasonal so the supply has to be difficult to maintain. I'd bet most of the stuff is ground up antler, which could have the marrow inside but active hormones, common.....
    I know people who keep deer take as pets. These deer I'm sure are living in a facility.