Follow Us On
Register
Pump Juice Extreme Is Back!
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

Thread: Methyl EAA???

Methyl EAA???

Has anyone else or does anyone know of anyone that has had any issues with taking methyl EAA?
    I took it about 2 months ago and had to stop. I would get dizzy and lightheaded. Plus it would make me puke. I tried splitting the doses up but that only helped with the puking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will let others chime in here, but it sounds like there is an ingredient that just doesn't agree with you. My wife is the same way with anything containing Green Tea.

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

I've been over the ingredients a 100 times but not sure which one or combination of which would do any of that.
    Sucks when you pay that much for something that is suppose to be really good just to have to throw it away.

Quote Originally Posted by JK87 View Post
    I've been over the ingredients a 100 times but not sure which one or combination of which would do any of that.
    Sucks when you pay that much for something that is suppose to be really good just to have to throw it away.

PM mrsupps or ForumAdmin and let them know what is going on...they would want to hear and most likely will work with you so you don't have to just throw it away and lose $$$. We want to make sure our customers are satified with their purchase and experience here!!!

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

I will do that thanks. I have never had an issue with any other products from mrsupps. I order from mrsupps all the time and have never been disappointed with any of their products. Really like their products. Just baffled to what in ingredient in it would make me lightheaded, dizzy and puke.

The first time I used Methyl EAA I had some stomach/digestion issues, but I split the doses and changed the timing and it was never an issue after that. Can't say I experienced your sides; that sucks.

But like MA said, definitely contact customer service. We look after our customers.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Yeah I split it up after it had me puking the first couple of times. Even after it had me dizzy and lightheaded all day. So splitting it only helped some.
    Thanks for the replies I really appreciate it.

Muscle Research has a close relationship with Transform Supplements (maker of Methyl EAA) and they might be able to make something happen for you.

Sucks to hear, and double sucks that halfing didn't help. I agree that there is just something in there that your body (or just stomach) just doesn't agree with. Its a shame.

Yeah it does suck. I've taken plenty of supps and never had those issues before with any others. So it is what it is. I can't be mad about it. Honestly not looking for them to give back anything or try and make up for it since it's not their fault. Have bought plenty of supps from them and will continue to do so. Have just been wondering for so long about what might have caused it and if anyone else has had those issues.