Follow Us On
Register
Keto Burn - The Natural Fat Burner
Forged Burner - The Extreme Fat Burner

First time Epi user in need of some help

First time Epi user, need your help!

Planning on starting my first ever cycle December 1st and running it six weeks till mid January.
    I'm looking to you guys for advice on PCT stack as well as On Cycle stack.

21yrs old
    6'5"
    205lbs
    15% BF

Plan to do 6 week cycles of Epi, already have 4 bottles that I previously purchased. Looking to get together a PCT stack as well as on cycle.

On cycle:
    Epi 45mg
    Formastanzol
    TUDCA

PCT:
    Forged PCT
    Forged Liver Support?
    Formastanzol

I know I should incorporate Forma Stanzzol somewhere in there also just not sure if it should be PCT or on cycle or both?

Read quite a bit about TUDCA and DAA. If I should get those where do they go?
    Read quite a bit about Epi cycles in the last few days and my brain hurts from all the info and I'm just confused at this point.

Thanks for the help in advance!

First off I would recommend waiting a little while you have tons of natural test running through your body at that age. Second if your going to do it any way lets be safe about it. You need to research a little more. Look in the log section for Epi at 50. This is a basic Epi cycle. Look at it and then come back with your questions. Safety first brother know what your putting in your body and what it does to you! If you need help then just ask.

I was browsing and saw the exact same post from you 1 year ago. With people giving you excellent advice. What up here?

If your still 21 I need to know how you do that! Lol

Didn't get the answers he wanted obviously...

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

Quote Originally Posted by Facts Only View Post
    First time Epi user, need your help!

Planning on starting my first ever cycle December 1st and running it six weeks till mid January.
    I'm looking to you guys for advice on PCT stack as well as On Cycle stack.

21yrs old
    6'5"
    205lbs
    15% BF

Plan to do 6 week cycles of Epi, already have 4 bottles that I previously purchased. Looking to get together a PCT stack as well as on cycle.

On cycle:
    Epi 45mg
    Formastanzol
    TUDCA

PCT:
    Forged PCT
    Forged Liver Support?
    Formastanzol

I know I should incorporate Forma Stanzzol somewhere in there also just not sure if it should be PCT or on cycle or both?

Read quite a bit about TUDCA and DAA. If I should get those where do they go?
    Read quite a bit about Epi cycles in the last few days and my brain hurts from all the info and I'm just confused at this point.

Thanks for the help in advance!
    you dont need an ai with epistane. so you dont have to use forma. i would add something like t base. always nice to have test in there.

21? kinda rushing things eh?